We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. This does however include name & email. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
- you already have the information;
- providing you with the information would prove impossible or would involve a disproportionate effort;
- we are under an EU or EU member state law obligation to obtain or disclose the information which provides appropriate measures to protect your legitimate interests; or
- we are obliged to keep the information confidential as a result of an obligation of professional secrecy regulated by EU or EU member state law.
Why we need your data
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with on-going updates and information and analysis services in line with this overall contract. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you. The personal data we collect may be used for marketing purposes.
What we do with your data
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the Croatia however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information is located on servers within the European Union. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
We have a Data Protection regime in place to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
How we secure your personal information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How long we keep your data
If you are subscribed to our blog, we will store your contact details for as long as you are subscribed to our blog. Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
What we would also like to do with your data
We would however like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products/giveaways. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via email or our website. Please indicate below if this is something you would like to sign up to.
Please sign me up to receive details about future oﬀers from firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your rights
You remain in control over the data we obtain from you. You have the following rights with regards to your personal data.
- You have the right to view and obtain the personal information we have obtained from you, to request for correcting any false or outdated information and to request for the deletion of your personal information.
- You can opt out from our blog by following the unsubscribe link provided in every email.
- If you previously gave consent to us for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can send a request with regards to any of the abovementioned rights by sending an email to email@example.com. We will do our best to comply with your request as soon as possible.
Your right to object to the processing of your personal information
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us to have the matter investigated. firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a complaint about the way we process your personal data at the Croatian Personal Data Protection Agency. A complaint can be filed through their website http://azop.hr/data-protection-agency , or by contacting them by phone: 00385 (0)1 4609-000.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16 („Children“). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.