The Governing Council runs the Institute. It is composed of three members. The members of the Governing Council are appointed for a term of two years.
The Governing Council of the Institute:
- adopts the annual work programme and the reports on the realization of the Institute’s programmes;
- supervises their implementation and adopts the reports on the operation of the Institute;
- decides on the financial plan and annual account;
- collects annual financial reports on the operation of the Institute;
- proposes a change of activity to the Founder;
- submits proposals and opinions on specific issues to the Founder, takes decisions and performs other tasks determined by law, the Instrument of Incorporation or the Articles of Association;
- conducts a development, financial and general business policy of the Institute;
- appoints and dismisses the Director;
- adopts general acts of the Institute;
- performs other tasks determined by law, the Instruments of Incorporation, the Articles of Association and other general acts of the Institute.
- takes decisions that have not been subjected to the authority of other bodies by the Articles of Association.
Governing Council Chairman: M.Sc. Ilija Sola, C. E. Governing Council Members: Prof.Dr. Antonija Krtalic, Prof.Dr. Ivan Matkovic.
Prof.Dr. Antonija Krtalic
She has received a PhD in interdisciplinary fields of Social Sciences, within the field of education and in 2011 she was elected a senior lecturer. In 2012, she was appointed Dean of the Dr. Milenko Brkić Faculty of Social Sciences at the Hercegovina University.
She was later elected a professor in the Social Science scientific-educational field, where she was a module co-ordinator of several courses in the area of Management and IT in education. She has mentored and supervised a number of undergraduate and postgraduate theses. She has published two books in the field of information and communication science in education, and several professional and scientific papers.
She has over 30 years of work experience, and she has been working since 1992 at the Herzegovian Post and Telecommunications (HPT) at the position of the Head of the Department for Development, Investment and Planning of New Services, as well as the Head of the Data Network Sector. Moreover, she exercises authority at the Department for Regulatory Affairs and JP Hrvatske telekomunikacije d.d. in Mostar. She has received her Master’s degree in the area of business information systems (2006) and acquired the professional title of a Master in Economic Sciences.
She has worked as a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Computing of the University in Mostar. She is fluent in English in writing and speaking, and knows the basics of Italian. She is currently the Head of the Department for Social Sciences at the Hercegovina University and a Member of the Governing Council of the Institute for Neuromarketing.
Prof. Dr. Ivan Matkovic
He has acquired a PhD in Economic Sciences in 2011. He has been elected a senior lecturer in the scientific-educational field (2013) for the scientific field of social sciences, within the scientific field of economics at the Dr. Milenko Brkić Faculty of Social Sciences at the Hercegovina University in Mostar, where he is a module-coordinator of several courses in the field of Management.
Pursuant to the Decision of the University Senate of the Hercegovina University in Mostar, he was elected an Associate Professor within the scientific and educational profession in March 2018. He has received his Master’s degree in the area of engineering disciplines (2004) having defended his master’s thesis at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Sciences of the University in Zagreb.
With his interdisciplinary education and activity in the area of social and engineering sciences he has over 30 years of professional business experience and has published a number of scientific and professional papers. He is an active member of the Croatian Economic Association (HDE), the Croatian Scientific Society for Traffic (HZDP) and the Croatian Association of Graduate Engineers at the Faculty of Traffic Sciences (AMAC-FSC) in Zagreb.
He is currently at the position of the Dean of the Instruktor Polytechnic in Split, and a lecturer holding several courses at the Hercegovina University and a member of various committees for the defense of the undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate theses at the University. At the Institute for Neuromarketing, he holds the position of a Member of the Governing Council. He is fluent in English and knows the basics of German.