Capture the attention of shoppers and make your products shine on retail shelves!
At Institute for Neuromarketing, we offer world-class neuromarketing research services to help you understand your customers’ needs and position your product in a way that maximizes visibility. Our neuromarketing testing can help you better understand how your product is perceived on store shelves and determine its best placement. We use both virtual and on-site techniques to ensure accurate results:
- Virtual: We use virtual reality simulations to create realistic simulations of the supermarket shelf, enabling us to accurately capture potential customers’ eye movements and brain responses as they view products on shelves.
- On-Site: We also provide on-site neuromarketing research using biometrics, including eye tracking and EEG technology. This allows us to understand accurately how potential customers view products in natural-life supermarkets.
By working with our team, you will benefit from the following:
- Increased Visibility – Through our neuromarketing research, we can help you increase visibility by ensuring that your product is placed in the best possible location on store shelves.
- Reduced Costs – By understanding customer behaviour in advance, we can help you save money by reducing costs associated with relocating products or testing different placements in-store.
- Advanced Insights – Our studies are conducted using advanced biometric and psychological data, providing unprecedented insight into consumer behaviour. This data can provide valuable insights into what drives purchase decisions and can be used to improve sales performance over time.
- Actionable Recommendations – We don’t just provide data; we turn it into actionable recommendations which can be implemented immediately to drive sales growth today as well as long-term success.
- Increased Sales – By placing your product strategically within store shelves, our research will help increase sales performance through increased visibility and customer engagement.
By working with Institute for Neuromarketing, you will have access to a wealth of consumer behaviour knowledge, enabling you to make tactical improvements that will increase sales performance for your products on supermarket shelves worldwide.
What You Will Get:
- Deeper Insights into Your Target Audience: Neuromarketing research at supermarkets offers businesses deeper insights into their target audience’s behaviour, preferences, and motivations. This data can help companies create more effective marketing campaigns that are better tailored to their target audience.
- More Accurate Consumer Decision-Making: By understanding how people think and make decisions when shopping in a supermarket environment, businesses can better understand how their consumers are likely to act and react in similar situations. This can provide valuable insight into consumer decision-making when considering new products or services.
- Increased Brand Awareness: Neuromarketing research at supermarkets allows marketers to identify when customers become aware of a brand or product within the store environment. This knowledge is invaluable for businesses looking to increase their brand awareness and visibility among target audiences.
- Improved Product Placement Strategies: Knowing where shoppers look and move around in a supermarket can help businesses devise better product placement strategies to increase visibility and likelihood of purchasing by targeted consumers.
- Enhanced Loyalty Programs: Understanding consumers’ buying habits and behaviours in supermarkets helps companies design more effective loyalty programs that are responsive to customer needs and wants, creating an incentive for the continued patronage of a particular brand or service provider.
- Increased Sales With Optimal Promotions: Neuromarketing research at supermarkets helps business owners identify promotional tactics that work best for their consumers as well as what triggers sales within different sections of the store environment such as end caps, displays, etc., allowing them to promote effectively within those areas while also increasing sales overall with optimal promotions targeted at vital demographic groups or certain times of day/week/month/year (i..e “Happy Hours”).
- Better Capitalizing On Impulse Buying: People often make impulse buys while shopping in stores, but knowing exactly which products are catching their eye can only be more accessible with accurate neuromarketing data from on-site studies conducted in supermarkets. Businesses can use this data to capitalise on these impulse buys by strategically positioning products alongside items that target audience members may be inclined to purchase anyway due to familiarity or convenience factors (e.g. placing candy near checkout lanes).
We are court-appointed experts ready to provide contentious and non-contentious proceedings to assess trademarks – from analysing alleged misinformation impacting consumer perception & purchase decisions as well to evaluating product features and brands through choice modelling that gauges consumers’ willingness to pay or buy based on contested features.
Our assessments will give you the winning edge.